What You Get
Everyone deserves a break from the humdrum of daily city life. Too much work and no play is unhealthy, too! If you’re looking for a vacation to fill those long weekends, those sudden getaway leaves you’ve been saving up for, then this sweet and adventurous trip could be just heaven for you and your favourite travel and touring partner!
Witness one of the many local wonders of the Philippines where modernization has touched nature just enough to give you the comforts of living while enjoying a truly enchanting environment of lush greenery, gorgeous rockscapes and crystalline waters. Welcome to Bucas Grande Island, Surigao del Norte.
Indulge in this deal’s pampering 50% OFF on 3-day/2-night accommodations good for two persons at the famous Club Tara Resort, redeemable for stay dates up to the end of 2012. Remember to book early so that you can look forward to a rewarding 3-day vacation with your partner, spouse, or even the whole family, as discounts are available for children*!
This voucher package includes:
- 3 Days / 2 Nights accommodation at Jacuzzi Water Cottage
- Welcome drinks
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner— poolside candle light dinner included if weather permitted)
- Two (2) bottled water replenished everyday
- Free use of Sea Kayak, Snorkeling Set, etc.
- Free use of private beach
- Free entrance fee
Not included in the package:
Optional tour packages (with additional minimal charges):
* Child Rate: Free of charge for 6 years old and below, maximum of one (1) child. Additional Php 3,200 per child for 3 days / 2 nights stay inclusive of meals for the 2nd child or children seven (7) years old and above.
- Sohoton Cave Tour – is a half submerged cave in the sea most of the time, accessible only during low tide. As such, it can be entered only during low tide passing through a cove entrance about 60m long. (3 hours, including use of private boat, tour guide, use of sea kayak/small boat, jelly fish site tour, entrance fee and other charges)
- Island Hopping – Island hopping drop by big and small lagoons and beaches. (2-3 hours, including use of private boat, tour guide, entrance fee and other charges)
- Cave & Inland Lake Explore – Bolitas and Crystal Cave is 200m above from sea level. Marble stones, “Bolitas” they called, stalactite and stalagmite. Crystal cave has crystal like stone formation and they call ‘home of bird’s nest’. Tiktikan lake is most beautiful inland lake in Bucas Grande Island. They offer you paddle boat riding around the lake with sightseeing. You can see lots of cultured milk fish and many kinds of tropical birds. (3 hours, including use of private boat, tour guide, entrance fee and other charges)
- Waterfall & Mangrove Tour – 3 hours, including use of private boat, tour guide, entrance fee and other charges.
- Naked Island Tour – 6 hours, including use of private boat, tour guide, entrance fee and other charges.