Looking for an unforgettable adventure for 2012? Beat the peak-season lines and fully-booked hassles with this week’s world-classic travel destination – Siem Reap, Cambodia! A must-see on the list of all tourists and backpackers internationally, this dream destination is rich in historical locations and information, making it a great family or barkada trip to remember!
Welcome to Cambodia’s most touristy town, Siem Reap, the Jewel of Indochina and the home of the Angkor temples. If you have an eye and heart for beauty and ancient wonders, this is a treasure trove of photogenic and trivia-filled sites for you! This travel package already includes 3-day 2-night accommodations at the Monoreach Angkor Hotel, conveniently situated right on the National Road of Siem Reap Angkor, very easily accessible from the International Airport and minutes away from the Siem Reap town center, making it an ideal location base for touring the splendid wonders of the Angkor heritage and its temples. Included in this package is a tour wherein you may indulge in the sightseeing of the classic sites of Angkor Thom, including the Temple South Gate, the Bayon Temple, the Baphuon Temple, and the Phimean Akas Temple. After a complimentary lunch, you will then continue your adventure into one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world, the ancient Angkor Wat Temple. At the end of the day, one can enjoy the famous sunset over at Bakheng Hill. If you’re looking for an enlightening vacation experience for you, your partner, or even for the whole family, this travel package is the perfect summer getaway! With a minimum of only 2 vouchers to go, you can make this the grandest office outing or family vacation you’ve planned and gone to as of yet! Book now and save those dates!
This travel package includes:
- - 3 days / 2 nights hotel accommodation at Monoreach Angkor / Prum Bayon / Angkor Way hotel
- - Meals (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 1 dinner)
- - Roundtrip airport transfers (airport-hotel-airport)
- - City tour
- - All entrance fees
- - Drinking water during the tour
The travel itinerary is as follows:
Day 01: Arrive Siem Reap
- Arrival at Siem Reap airport, pick up & transfer to your hotel. Free time to use at own leisure. No meals.
Day 02: City Tour
- After breakfast, proceed to Angkor Thom Area (Angkor Thom Temple South Gate, Bayon Temple, Baphuon Temple, Phimean Akas Temple. After lunch, continue to Angkor Wat Temple. Bakheng Hill for the beautiful sunset. Dinner with the Aspara Dancing Performance.)
Day 03: Depart Siem Reap
- Breakfast in hotel. Free time to use at own leisure until transfer to airport for departure.