What you get
Experience the wonderful cosmetic advantages of Botox! Regain a more youthful appearance as Botox injections practically banish those unwanted wrinkles and irksome crow's-feet in order to maintain a youthful look.
You may have heard that Botox is a drug made from the same toxin that causes a lethal type of food poisoning called botulism, wherein people affected by this suffers from respiratory arrest in that their muscles stiffen to a point where they cannot breathe anymore. However, in its drug form, when used in controlled amounts, Botox works as a great wrinkle-eraser because it stiffens localized muscles. Basically, if an area of the body can't move, it can't wrinkle. Imagine that on your facial muscles and you can potentially look like your 20s or 30s, the prime of your years!
Botox has also been approved for used in the treatment of several medical conditions such as muscle stiffness, certain eye muscle problems, incontinence and severe underarm sweating, and a number of neurological problems.
Botox injections work by weakening or paralyzing certain muscles or by blocking certain nerves. The effects last about three to four months. Side effects can include pain at the injection site, flu-like symptoms, headache and upset stomach. Injections in the face may also cause temporary drooping eyelids. You should not use Botox if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Have a worry free youthful Botox session as VitaSkin's doctors work their magic in you! Remember to consult with your doctor first about any and all medical conditions you may have in order to ensure the safety and success of your Botox experience.
- The voucher is valid and redeemable from April 27, 2012 to October 27, 2012.
- Only one (1) voucher may be used per person per session per area.
- The voucher is transferable and can be given as gifts to family and friends.
- Unlimited vouchers are purchasable and redeemable per person.
- No cash back or credit will be given for any unused amount.
- Cannot be combined with other promos and discounts.
- For your convenience, reservations are strictly required to be made in at least two (2) days before the scheduled date of preference.
- Cancellation of schedules must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled date. Otherwise, the voucher will be forfeited.
- The clinic is open on Mondays thru Saturdays at 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM, and on Sundays by appointment.
- For reservations or inquiries, please call (02)585-6647, (02)354-4047 or (639)17-800-4828 and look for Reena or Yuri.
- For more information about VitaSkin and details about their services, please visit www.vitaskinmedicalclinic.com.
Vitaskin Medical Clinic - Ground Floor, Doña Felisa Syjuco Bldg, Taft Avenue corner